Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pointing out some new things

Just in case some of you haven't noticed...
I just wanted to draw your attention to the navigation bar at the top of my blog...
just under my NEW header.
You will notice the normal,
Home,
Contact
and
About Me
but...new to my blog is:
Desserts
and
APPETIZERS
I haven't really started on the appetizers yet...
that is to come.
HOWEVER
the Dessert one...
In case you haven't noticed before....
I have posted just a FEW dessert recipes.
I decided to do a picture directory.
I have posted ALL of my finished product pictures
with a DIRECT LINK with each picture.
So, if you want to make something but just don't know what you are craving....
just CLICK on my desserts tab,
SCROLL through the pictures,
and CLICK on the picture that will "tickle your fancy"
It will take you DIRECTLY to that recipe.
and PLEASE
if you ever find one that isn't linking
please let me know!
p.s....if you want to grab a button...
please, go right ahead!

2 comments:

  1. It worked great!! I love it. Clicked on the Root Beer Cookie recipe, and would love to make some to send to J. in Iraq but...can ya tell me where to find root beer extract. I'll check back here if you can tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get it at any local grocery store. I got mine at Wal-mart just back by the vanilla and almond extract.

    ReplyDelete

Does it look good? Did you try it? Do tell!