Monday, September 21, 2009

Layered Pumpkin Dessert

Somehow making ice cream yesterday helped me get over my hate of fall.
I think I realized that you can slowly ease into fall, by mixing in some summer too!

So, here is another slow ease into fall...

I definately haven't forgotten you, peaches, since I just bought half a bushel! MMMM!!!

1 box (15 oz) Twinkies (8 - 10 twinkies)

1 pkg 8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
8 oz cool whip

2 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding
1 15 oz can pumpkin
1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 cup milk

8 oz cool whip
In a 9 x 13 pan, cut twinkies in half lengthwise and place cream-side up in a single layer.
Using mixer, combine powdered sugar and cream cheese. Once combined, stir in cool whip until smooth. Spread evenly over twinkies.
Combine pudding mix, pumpkin, pumpkin spice and milk.
Whisk until well blended and spread over cream cheese layer.
Top with remaining cool whip and keep refridgerated until served.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it look good? Did you try it? Do tell!