Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Everybody should have this recipe, right?
Well, just in case you don't, here's a good one!
This is a recipe that my neighbor and youth leader,
Ronda,
gave me when I got married.
I was SO excited!
Her cookies are the best...I think she puts the
*addiction*
drug in hers...
Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 1/2 cup sugar
2 cups brown sugar
3 eggs
2 tbsp vanilla
1 lb butter (softened)
6 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. soda
12 oz package chocolate chips
2 cups nuts, if desired.
(I actually added Pecans to this batch!)
Preheat oven to 350*

Cream together sugars, egg, vanilla and butter.
Then add dry ingredients.
(remember to combine your soda and salt with the flour!)

Add 1 package milk chocolate chips
and nuts, if desired, at this point.
Using my scoop, as usual, place dough on a greased
(or parchment lined) cookie sheet.

Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Grab that milk right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does it look good? Did you try it? Do tell!