Monday, October 19, 2009

Sugar Cookie Pizza....Halloween Style

Are you looking for a fun, cute, treat to take to your Halloween party?
Well, this is it!
It's fun, festive, and very, very yummy.
Also, high on the sugar count, which is required for a Halloween treat!
I love the colors.
and it's not bad on the taste buds too!

Sugar Cookie Pizza

1 16 oz package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 12 oz package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups M&M's
2 cups mini marshmallows
1/2 cup peanuts
(I didn't add peanuts to this...my son is allergic to peanuts,
so if I CAN leave them out, I will.)

Preheat oven to 375*

Press cookie dough into a cookie sheet. Make sure the
cookie dough is not too thick so it will cook all the way through
in 10 minutes.

In a medium-size sauce pan, add sweetened condensed milk
and chocolate chips. Spread over cooked cookie dough.
Sprinkle with the M&M's and marshmallows.
Turn your oven on low broil to *toast* the marshmallows.
Make sure you watch them so they do not burn!

Don't the look good and colorful?
They are!
If you like the color of these M&M's,
my cousin has a really cute idea for cookies on her blog
So, check it out!
And stay tuned for more Halloween snack fun, coming this week!

4 comments:

  1. I love that M&Ms included green and purple in their Halloween mix. Makes the desserts look livier! After making Halloween cookies, I'll have to give your recipe a try! :) (thanks for the link)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang you, Kirsten! You are going to make me gain soo much weight.
    These look so yummy!
    I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am doing a Halloween party for the activit day girls and was on the search today for yummy treats! Yum!
    Anissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made these too! Very yummy. Loved the frosting.

    ReplyDelete

Does it look good? Did you try it? Do tell!